People adopt a vegan lifestyle for a variety of reasons, some of them health related, others as a conscious choice to help the planet. One of the most frequently cited reasons why people become vegan is because of a genuine concern about animal rights. There is no doubt that factory farmed animals live in abysmal conditions both prior to and during slaughter.
A Digest of News Stories
- Simon learns the meaning of "no". It took 27 tries and some pieces of waxed paper backing from double-sided tape. fb.me/46EPLHFZB 4 hours ago
- Lots for kittens to see! Theodore and Simon. Don't forget, these little fluffballs are up for adoption! fb.me/DzzjT0Zm 5 hours ago
- They discovered the bedroom too, and that nice big fluffy bed, and a window full of critters! fb.me/7lpqGk2sx 5 hours ago
- Something about that yellow and blue for August, this daily sketch came around again and it looks great whether... fb.me/sGjwms8F 9 hours ago
- Cats for Adoption: Sunday, Just As Sweet pinterest.com/pin/1000644229… 10 hours ago