In all, 59 sets of pet remains were recovered at the Mark A. Sauvageot Funeral Home, where police also found 19 sets of cremated human remains after executing a search warrant Friday morning.
- The Creative Cat – Bravo Pet Foods Voluntarily Recalls Select Lots of Chicken
- Stella & Chewy’s Voluntary U.S. Recall Notice
- Five Nutrish® Wet Cat Food Varieties Recalled
- For National Dog Bite Prevention Week® And All-Year Round American Humane Association Offers Tips To Keep Everyone Safe – Including Children, Who Are Most At Risk
- Tea tree oil toxicosis
- Coping with Cat Allergies
- Dog Licking Paws | BluePearl Veterinary Partners
- Cats Hair Loss: Learn the Causes
- Ask petMD – My dog has fatty tumors and I would like to know if I should have them surgically removed. They are not cancerous. | petMD
- What is and is Not Included on a Cat Food Label | petMD
- Letter to the editor: The true value of a veterinarian | Australian Veterinary Association
- Study results: Adopt or purchase a pet?
- Curb the fur in seven simple steps | petMD
- PET CONNECTIONS: Cats finally get their day | The Chronicle Herald
- Why you should Wake up to the Realities of Anesthesia
- Should you walk your puppy before he’s had his vaccinations? | Thatmutt.com
- Are Domestic Dogs Losing the Ability to Get Along with Each Other? | Victoria Stilwell Positively
- Bravo Recalls Select Chicken and Turkey Pet Foods Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- How Much To Feed Your Cat
- Feline Bad Breath: What It Means
A Digest of News Stories
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.