In figuring out what causes watery eyes in a cat, we need to look at several possibilities: allergies, FHV-1(rhinotracheitis) infection, a scarred tear duct, environmental factors, and behavior.
A Digest of News Stories
- One Red Rocker pinterest.com/pin/1000644229… 8 hours ago
- Just the right angle of sun to capture the one red rocker. lnkd.in/bJdzRcc 8 hours ago
- One Red Rocker wp.me/pyLYW-1VN via @wordpressdotcom #photography #rockers #winter 8 hours ago
- Those Luminous Eyes pinterest.com/pin/1000644229… 9 hours ago
- I am sure there is a soul behind those luminous eyes! lnkd.in/bsxuxwa 9 hours ago