So if you have some drugs lying around the house that you can no longer use, what should you do? First, check to see whether your municipality has a prescription drug disposal program.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Dangerous Mold Found in Dog Food, Prompting Recall of Hy-Vee
- Make Mine Chocolate
- Nature’s Variety Issues Voluntary Recall of One Batch of Instinct® Raw Organic Chicken Formula for Dogs & Cats
- Antifreeze Poisoning in Pets
- Cooking for your cat: how to make a balanced homemade diet
- Purina Refuses to Recall Tainted Jerky Treats in Canada
- Chicken Jerky Recall 2013: Waggin’ Train, Canyon Creek, Milo’s Kitchen
- Einstein Medical Center Agrees to End Use of Kittens in Controversial Training Exercise
- Flash the therapy cat brings joy to nursing home residents | The Conscious Cat
- My Cat Has Random Bouts of Aggression. Help!
- How to keep your cat from waking you up
- Health Benefits of Living with a Cat
- Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Targets Feral Cats » Vox Felina – Feral/free-roaming cats and trap-neuter-return/TNR: critiquing the opposition
- The Truth About Cats and Toxoplasmosis
- Vet 101: Feline Allergies Achoo!
- Geriatric Pets Need More Protein
- Toxoplasmosis and “Cat Ladies” in the News Again. What Are the Facts?
- Distinguishing Vomiting in Dogs, Cats from Regurgitation
- Why Some People Fear or Hate Cats
- Cat Dangers on Independence Day
A Digest of News Stories
- Daisies, Daisies, One, Two, Three pinterest.com/pin/1000644229… 6 hours ago
- The daisies are beginning to bloom. lnkd.in/hzKcvp 6 hours ago
- Daily Sketch Reprise: Top of the World pinterest.com/pin/1000644229… 6 hours ago
- Another sketch in the set of four in this ink and watercolor style, ink lines and colorful. fb.me/266TLBqlu 6 hours ago
- Another sketch in the set of four in this ink and watercolor style, ink lines and colorful. lnkd.in/uq9vhZ 6 hours ago